Following are the several actionable tasks to reduce your sizeable weight quickly without any delay. Here we are going to discuss some healthy foods, breakfast routine, lunch and dinner recipes to lose weight. Most of the research by experts and nutritionists proves to lose weight by eating healthy foods and recipes. How miracles can be done by changing eating habits.
- Don’t believe in fairy tales!
If you Google how to lose weight fast (and healthy) or make a fast diet, you will see a list of some of the most promising titles. Unfortunately, these sites do not talk about weight loss in an honest way.
You’ll see more than a fast diet that’s supposed to make you lose 5 to 10 kilos in a week. Do you want to lose weight fast? Don’t be fooled by these absurd promises.
- How much weight can you lose per week?
There are many factors that influence weight loss. How fast you can lose weight depends on your height, fat content, eating habits, etc.
However, there is a general rule about how much weight you can lose per week.
Remark: We are talking about fat loss! Of course, you always want to lose fat, but you can also lose water or glycogen (the body’s sugar reserves). A loss of glycogen is often seen when starting a low-carbohydrate diet.
- Fast and healthy weight loss: the 4 components
Since we’re done with the introduction, let’s move on to the tips to lose weight quickly.
There are 4 components of weight loss. When all the schemes are combined, the following 4 components can be identified (you will find an additional subdivision a little further on):) :
Physical activity (exertion)
Stress management (relaxation)
The mindset/state of mind
How does food have the greatest impact?
In a 1997 report, including all studies from the previous 25 years, experts examined 90 overweight participants (about 90 kg) to determine whether diet or physical activity had the greatest impact on weight loss.
If we look at the studies that report the change after about 15 weeks, we find the following results:
- Food Group: loss of 10.7 kg
- Group physical activity: loss of 2.9 kg
- Diet + physical activity group: loss of 11 kilos
As you can see, eating is much more important than physical activity. A fact I often find in my clients ‘ homes.
I am sometimes criticized for using a 1997 study; recent studies have also shown that diet is much more important than physical activity for weight loss. A study conducted in 2007 even showed that additional physical exercise led to a weight loss of only 2.5 %.
Food: Eating the right amounts
These tips will help you control how much you eat through your body’s hormone management or through small psychological tricks. These tips will allow you to lose weight quickly without exercise.
1: Eat more Slowly
As obvious as it may seem, this simple trick has a surprising impact.
People who eat fast are 115 % more likely to be overweight than people who eat slow. In a study of 529 men, participants who reported eating “very fast” had gained twice as much weight in 8 years as participants who ate “slow” or “medium”.
How do we explain this?
Well, once you’ve eaten, your body releases ghrelin, the hunger hormone. In addition, it secretes three hormones of appetite suppressant.
These hormones send the brain a signal that you’re full. The only problem is that this process takes about 20 minutes!
Eating more slowly, therefore, has a big impact on weight loss. There are several reasons for this :
- The feeling of hunger is suppressed and the feeling of satiety is felt more quickly.
- We eat smaller amounts, which means we consume 10% fewer calories.
- Chewing more, which leads to consuming 15% fewer calories.
- The increase in blood sugar is less important, which facilitates the burning of fat.
2: Eat Protein for Breakfast to lose weight now
Many people start the day by eating carbohydrates such as bread or muesli. This is the missed opportunity to lose maximum weight within one or a few weeks.
If you want to lose weight quickly, it’s really best not to do this every day.
Eating carbohydrates at breakfast has the following disadvantages:
- The body begins to draw on sugars and immediately stops burning fat
- Sugar … calls sugar. Your body will need more soon.
- Carbohydrates result in high insulin production, which at high values leads to fat storage.
In the morning, it’s better to replace carbohydrates with protein. Studies have shown their satiating effect. Here’s how eating protein can help lose weight quickly :
- We think about eating 60% less often.
- The desire to eat a snack in the evening decreases by 50%.
- We eat more than 400 calories less per day!.
So protein is your ally in reducing the number of calories you absorb and losing weight quickly.
3: Drink Water before Meals
Drinking water can speed up your weight loss, especially if you drink water before meals.
There are two reasons for this:
- Drinking half a liter of water before a meal reduces hunger and leads to eating less
- Studies show that 24-30% more calories are burned per hour after drinking half a liter of water.
Hunger is often confused with thirst. So start with a glass of water (or a cup of green tea) to see if you’re really hungry or thirsty.
4: Give up Sodas (even light) and Fruit Juices
I always enjoy seeing that many articles that tell you how to lose weight quickly begin with ” Tip 1: Don’t eat sugar “.
The problem is that many people never read the list of ingredients and rely only on the beautiful (usually misleading) promises of packaging. And of course, every manufacturer thinks their product is top!
Remembering that you shouldn’t eat sugar is not necessary.
What is important to know, however, is that sodas and fruit juices are your greatest enemies. Because there is a huge amount of sugar in sodas and fruit juices. That is why I often refer to sodas and fruit juices as ” liquid sweets “.
Note that I do not refer to fresh juices. I can only recommend fresh juices that preserve the fibers of fruits and/or vegetables. Indeed, the fibers slow down the absorption of sugars. Juices that no longer contain fiber stimulate the storage of body fat, including in the belly.
Replace high-calorie beverages such as sodas and fruit juices with water will make you lose weight quickly.
Note that light sodas are also to be avoided. These contain artificial sweeteners such as :
- Acesulfame-K (E950)
- Aspartame (E951)
- Cyclamate (E952)
- Isomalt (E953)
- Saccharin (E954)
- Sucralose (E955)
Here are a few facts about light sodas :
- Because of the sweet taste, your body expects sugar and starts making insulin. Insulin is the hormone that stores fats. This is it that makes you store fat in the belly.
- A 14-year study showed that the risk of diabetes increases more with light sodas than with traditional sugar sodas.
- The same study showed that daily consumption of light sodas with one glass per day increases the risk of diabetes by 33%.
- Another study linked daily diet sodas to a 67% increase in the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- According to one study, women who drink diet soda drink twice as much soda as women who drink regular sugar soda. This is because artificial sweeteners are addictive.
- In a study with rats, the consequences of consuming artificial sweeteners were: rats ate more, their metabolism was slower, and their body fat increased by 14%, even though they consumed fewer calories.
5: Avoid Hidden Sugars
Did you know that?
- 44 pieces of sugar in a ketchup bottle?
- 40 pieces of sugar in a bottle of dressing?
- 28 lumps of sugar in a small pot of satay sauce?
- 25 pieces of sugar in a small pot of pasta sauce?
- 13 pieces of sugar in yogurts to drink?
The list goes on.
These are very high numbers, but there are also many products that contain small amounts of sugar.
“To be clear, only a small number of supermarket products do not contain sugar”.
About 80% of supermarket products contain sugar, sometimes hidden behind one of its pseudonyms.
In effect, the sugar has oddly many pseudonyms. Most end up in ” ose ” or contain the term “syrup”.
In my opinion, these pseudonyms serve only to confuse consumers. This is based on two effective techniques:
- If the consumer does not recognize the pseudonym, he concludes that the product does not contain sugar.
- Manufacturers are required to list the main ingredients of their products at the top of the list. If the manufacturers divide the sugar into several names, it is much easier for them to put the names down in the list, which will lead the consumer to conclude that the sugar content of the product is low.
All these techniques come under the concept of “clean labeling”, which consists not in improving products, but in presenting them in a better (or rather, less bad) light, which is not very representative of reality.
7: Eat More Fiber
I have already briefly referred to the fibers, pointing out that they are not found in fruit juices. These also contain a lot of sugar.
A combination that guarantees you high blood sugar levels. Consuming fruit juices leads to an important insulin production, which promotes fat storage.
Adding fiber to your diet will reduce this effect. Vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, chocolate, cereals and beans are the rich sources of Fiber.
In addition, the fibers feed more quickly and therefore you eat less. This is because fiber causes your stomach to empty more slowly.
It is therefore recommended to consume one of the products listed at each meal. The best option is to eat a (small) salad at each meal. You can, of course, add some nuts, fruits, beans, etc.
8: Eat Carbohydrates and Proteins after Exercise
In the previous tip, I explain that when you give the body sugar, including carbohydrates, it immediately starts using sugars as fuel.
There is, however, an exception to this rule. If you eat carbohydrates after exercise, you will continue to burn fat.
This is because, after exercise, your sugar reserves (also called glycogen) are partly or completely exhausted. The carbohydrates you eat are then used to replenish them.
If you want to burn fat throughout the day, eat your carbohydrates after your workout. In addition, carbohydrates help your muscles recover because they activate human growth hormone HGH.
If you don’t eat carbohydrates at all and exercise intensively. Hence, you run the risk of long-term damage because it is difficult for your muscles to recover.
Eat protein to gain muscle mass. Ladies, this recommendation also applies to you: the more muscle mass you have, the faster you will burn fat.
9: Avoid Chronic Stress
Stress makes you produce more cortisol, an anti-stress hormone. If it is short-term stress, for example in case of surprise or excitement, no problem. The problem is when this stress is chronic. High cortisol levels result in fat storage in the abdominal region. In addition, they increase blood sugar, which makes weight loss more difficult.
Following a draconian diet very low in calories can also increase your stress levels and increase your cortisol production.
Cortisol is not your enemy: it is the hormone that reduces the harmful effects of stress. Cortisol is not a bad thing but a sign of stress.
In this respect, it can be compared to cholesterol. A high cholesterol level is the consequence of an unhealthy lifestyle and aims to help you ensure proper performance of your body’s processes. Cholesterol is therefore to help you; it is not your enemy.
Here are several ways to drastically reduce your stress levels:
i- Meditate: Meditation can reduce your cortisol level by 20 %
ii- Add plants to your home or workplace: they can reduce stress by about 15 %.
iii- Listen to music
iv- Do not do a draconian diet
v- Watching television or a quiet or comical movie
By following the above tips, a person can easily lose weight quickly.
How to lose belly fat fast (Without any delay)?
Losing your stomach is one of those subjects on which the Internet abounds in outrageous nonsense. You will find many outdated tips, which have nothing scientific. And these are adapted from other sites by an author without much knowledge on the subject.
That’s why I’m going to give you in this article quick tricks to quickly lose stomach that really works. In the following discussion, you’ll find (maybe ever) if you want to know how to lose weight from the belly.
Drinking how to lose belly
i- Warm water
ii- Lemon juice
iii- Infusion of cinnamon
iv- Infusion of ginger
v- Green tea
i- Massage of the palpated rolled belly
ii- Massage of the belly kneading
iv- Creeper poultice
Exercises to Lose Belly
i- Sit-ups squats
vi- Take a deep breath.
What do We Eat to Lose Belly?
i- Chewing slowly
ii- Protein-rich foods + vegetables + fruits
iii- Bread and cereals
In my point of view, these are the best tips to lose weight quickly, if you know more about it, please do comment in the comment section.